Ms. Suchi Tadimalla, is the founder and inspiration behind our firm. She graduated with a Master in Business Administration (Finance) from Old Dominion University (2006), Norfolk, Virginia. She handles the day to day administration of the organization.
Mr. Sirish “Sid” Kasarabada is our principal surveyor. He has been involved in the maritime/ transportation industry since 1994.
2011 - Current: Founder & principal surveyor with Sirius Marine
2004 - 2011: worked as a Marine Surveyor with a leading marine consulting firm. Experienced in barge on-hire/off-hire surveys; trip-n-tow surveys; roll-on/roll-offs; container inspections, stuffing, blocking and bracing; damage inspections; loading/discharging of heavy lifts and project cargo; jack and slide; gantry lift operations etc.
1994 - 2003: sailed on merchant ships (bulk carriers, combination carriers, LPG tanker, VLCC’s, product tankers) in various capacities in the deck department to the rank of an assistant chief mate.
Education and certification:
- Master of Science (MS) in Maritime Management, Maine Maritime Academy, (2004)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nautical Sciences, Southampton Institute, U.K., (2002)
- Internal Auditor of Integrated Management System acc to ISO 9001, ISO 140001 and OSHAS 180001, Lloyd's Maritime Institute (2017)
- Integrated Maritime Auditor ISM/ ISPS/ ISO/ MLC, Lloyd's Maritime Institute (2017)
- The National Association of Marine Surveyors Inc (NAMS) - Certified Marine Surveyor (CMS)( 2012)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Insurance Institute of America, (2010)
- Associate in Marine Insurance Management (AMIM), Insurance Institute of America, (2008)
- Certificate in Transportation & Logistics (CTL), American Society of Transportation and Logistics (2006)
- Maritime Law for Ship Brokers and Agents, Association of Ship Brokers and Agents (ASBA) Inc., (2003)
- Basic Principles of Chartering, Association of Ship Brokers and Agents (ASBA) Inc., (2002)
- Chiefs Mate (unlimited) Certificate of Competency, Maritime and Coastguard Agency, U.K., (2002)